On 23.11.2010 13:24, Nick Clifton wrote: > Hi Matthias, > > [Sorry about the delay in replying - I am in a bit of a muddle right now]. > >> The attached patch implements this proposal, tested the combinations >> above, and disabling ld without gold (leading to an error). >> >> I did choose to always install the bfd linker as ld.bfd and the gold >> linker as ld.gold, and pointing the link to one of the above. >> >> Nick, is this ok with you? > > Yes, it is fine. Thanks for doing this. checked in in gcc as r167076. Nick, Tristan, could you check it into binutils trunk and branch? Matthias