An updated patch is attached that also avoids calling onload multiple times. 2010-02-20 Rafael Ávila de Espíndola * plugin.c (bfd_plugin_object_p): Correctly set the filesize and handle claim_file seeking. Only try to load the plugin once. On 2011-02-08 22:17, Rafael Ávila de Espíndola wrote: > I recently updated a plugin to use the file descriptor directly. This > worked fine in gold, but had two issues using bfd (nm and ar): > > *) The filesize was not being set. > *) The code expected the claim_file callback to not seek. > > That is not my understanding from reading the api documentation in > http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/whopr/driver, so the attached patch fixes both > issues. Cheers, Rafael