Hi list, Fixes a problem with orphan section alignment in the PE-COFF linker, this was causing "ld -r" of objects containing LTO sections to break. ld/ChangeLog: 2011-02-20 Dave Korn <... * emultempl/pe.em (gld_${EMULATION_NAME}_place_orphan): Preserve alignment of input sections when creating orphan output sections during relocatable link. * emultempl/pep.em (gld_${EMULATION_NAME}_place_orphan): Likewise. I could just approve and commit this myself, but since it came up as part of developing the series I'll post it for comment anyway, in case there's perhaps a better way to do what I want. cheers, DaveK