* Creating archive file with main
@ 2011-05-23 14:00 Ajay Jain
From: Ajay Jain @ 2011-05-23 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

Hi Experts,

Sorry for asking an absurd question.

1) I have a framework which includes a main and multiple 'c' files. I
need to export this framework to other sub-modules. Could I make an
archive (.a) which includes the main?

2) If not, is there any other alternative I have? Actually the
framework's output is multiple .o files and I need to export this to
various other sub-modules.

Thanks in Advance.