Will wrote: > I think elf32_arm_use_long_plt_entry should probably be > a boolean rather than size_t. Done, thanks > The comments on the PLT entries could be more verbose (i.e. point out > that one PLT can address 28 bits and the other 32). Ok, I tried my best. > I wonder whether the FOUR_WORD_PLT #define is now rather ambiguous, > maybe it should be removed? That was my impression as well. At least there are no options in configure scripts to define. > The gold parts of this patch look like they are not related? Sorry, unrelated indeed. > And obviously there would need to be ld testcases. Added ld/testsuite/ld-arm/long-plt-format.{s,d}. BTW are there any guidelines for writing tests? I was unable to find any... -Y