Nicholas Clifton wrote: > Why does your patch not support Thumb2 PLT entries ? > > The one and only reason is that code to analyze them would probably be > rather ugly (I need to mask out imm which is spread all across > instruction). > I can add it if you find it necessary. Attaching the Thumb2-friendly implementation which turned out to not be as ugly as I feared. I've rebased the code on top of current Binutils trunk and checked eabi/gnueabi/symbianelf/nacl. I'm not sure how to autotest Thumb-only platforms. Are those already checked when I configure for standard gnueabi/eabi targets? Or should I use some special triplet? -Y