* Get your changes in
@ 2018-01-03  9:58 Nick Clifton
From: Nick Clifton @ 2018-01-03  9:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils; +Cc: Patsy Franklin

Hi Guys,

  I am hoping to be able to make the 2.30 release at the end of this month,
  so that means that I will be branching the sources next week.  So if you
  have any new features that you want to see in the release, now is the time
  to submit them!

Cheers
  Nick

* Re: Get your changes in
@ 2018-01-03 10:33 ` Jan Beulich
From: Jan Beulich @ 2018-01-03 10:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nick Clifton; +Cc: Patsy Franklin, binutils

>>> On 03.01.18 at 10:58, <nickc@redhat.com> wrote:
>   I am hoping to be able to make the 2.30 release at the end of this month,
>   so that means that I will be branching the sources next week.  So if you
>   have any new features that you want to see in the release, now is the time
>   to submit them!

Just as a heads up - in the course of my opcode table re-work on
x86 I've found a couple of bugs (some in my recent contributions,
some elsewhere). As I'm doing this work as a sideband activity
only, I can't use more than about a day every other week for it.
I think I have patches mostly ready, but of course I need to
(a) try them out and (b) try to produce test cases for the issues.
I hope to get through this Wednesday next week, leaving only
non-bug-fix work for later.

Jan