* Lonsy Mazzucchelli Acetate glasses
@ 2019-05-06  7:55 Lonsy eyewear
From: Lonsy eyewear @ 2019-05-06  7:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

Hello,

This is Odelia from Lonsy eyewear,we have 15 years manufacturer experience of acetate/ titanium glasses, and have hundreds of ready models glasses for you to choose.

Collections include - Acetate optical frame, acetate sunglasses, titanium frame.

All our stock models can provide:
- Free customized logo
- 2-5 days fast shipment
- Customized package

Please don’t hesitate to contact us for catalogs with models and price.
And we can assure you that all your requirement will have our very best and prompt attention.

Looking forward to receiving your feedback.

Best regards,
Odelia Ye
www.lonsyeyewear.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-05-06  7:55 UTC | newest]