* Problem with -gstabs  on alpha
@ 2002-01-18 10:18 Kuppuswamy, Priyadarshini
From: Kuppuswamy, Priyadarshini @ 2002-01-18 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

      I have   the following simple program (asmsrc1.s) written in =
assembly language for alpha.
	.global _start
_start
	bis $31, $31, $fp /* startup */
	ret $31, $26, 1  /*  exit */

When I compile and link the above program (/gas/as-new and /ld/ld-new ) =
with -gstabs flag, I get the following error.=20
	asmsrc1.o:asmsrc1.s:4: relocation truncated to fit: REFLONG text
	asmsrc1.o:asmsrc1.s:4: relocation truncated to fit: REFLONG text
            asmsrc1.o:asmsrc1.s:4: relocation truncated to fit: REFLONG =
text

Any suggestions????

Thanks for your time,
Priya

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-01-18 17:41 UTC | newest]