* TOC overflow problems
@ 2001-05-29  5:20 Kamp, John van der
From: Kamp, John van der @ 2001-05-29  5:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'binutils@sources.redhat.com'

Hi,

I have a problem linking my program with ld.
Platform: AIX 4.3.3
compiler: gcc/g++ 2.95.3 (freeware.bull.net version)
binutils: cvs version of may 29th (ld --version: 2.11.90)

With the AIX ld version I solved this with -Wl,-bbigtoc, but this option is
not available with this ld.
Is there an option to link the file anyway, or is it not possible as of yet?
Most code is allready compiled with -mminimal-toc.

John

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-05-29  5:20 UTC | newest]