Hi Guys, OK, here is a first draft of a patch to implement a checking mode for readelf. It incorporates H.J.'s zero-size section test, although I have extended it to cover any SHT_PROGBITS section as well. (Mainly because it makes writing a test case much easier). One thing that the patch does not do, but which maybe it should, is disable the normal non-warning output when the checking mode is enabled. The effect can be achieved by redirecting stdout to the null device of course, but I appreciate that this is not always possible/easy to do. Anyway - comments ? Cheers Nick