Nick Clifton wrote: > Hi Howard, > >> Whitespace fixes done, attached. > > Sorry for the delay in reviewing this patch. This revised form > looks good to me, so I have gone ahead and applied it to the sources. A tentative patch for the corresponding linker plugin is attached. One big question I still have is how to get this plugin to be used by default? -- -- Howard Chu CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/ Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/