Hi Nick, Nick Clifton writes: > Hi Arsen, > >> The intl-update patches got approved and merged on the GCC side. I've >> rebased them for Binutils/GDB as well as updated intlmacosx.m4. I've >> attached those patches. > > Looks good to me. Please go ahead and apply them. I'm afraid I lack the required access to do that, so it'd fall on someone else to do, which is why I initially mentioned that I'll send you the rebased/tweaked patchset when approved on the other side. Apologies for the inconvenience. Thanks for the review, good to hear I didn't miss anything. Have a lovely evening! -- Arsen Arsenović