* Thumb32 assembler (1/69)
@ 2005-04-26 10:24 Zack Weinberg
From: Zack Weinberg @ 2005-04-26 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

The first thing I did to tc-arm.c was rearrange all the functions into
a logical order.  The diff for this is unreadable and twice the size
of the file, so I'm instead attaching a gzipped copy of the file after
the change.

zw

	* tc-arm.c: General reorganization, no code changes.

[-- Attachment #3: tc-arm.c.r2.gz --]

* Re: Thumb32 assembler (1/69)
@ 2005-04-26 11:20 ` Richard Earnshaw
From: Richard Earnshaw @ 2005-04-26 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zack Weinberg; +Cc: binutils

On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 11:05, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> The first thing I did to tc-arm.c was rearrange all the functions into
> a logical order.  The diff for this is unreadable and twice the size
> of the file, so I'm instead attaching a gzipped copy of the file after
> the change.
>
> zw

> 	* tc-arm.c: General reorganization, no code changes.

I think it would be good to get this patch committed to the mainline
ASAP, especially since you've said that you wanted to commit all the
patches in one go to the branch.  This should help to minimise any
merging difficulties later on.

R.