* New git repository coming
@ 2013-10-25 13:17 Tom Tromey
From: Tom Tromey @ 2013-10-25 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GDB Development; +Cc: Binutils Development

Just a heads up -- after the discussion yesterday about the missing
texinfo directory, I've gone ahead and re-converted the git repository,
this time including the missing directory.

I'm going to switch over to the new git repository today.

You will be happiest if you delete your current checkout and re-clone.
If you've rebased any branches onto the current git repository, you will
want to redo this work.

I'll send email when I have switched over.  The downtime will be
minimal.  I will port over all the commits to master.

I'm sorry about this.  I hope this was the last major error.

Tom

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-10-25 13:17 UTC | newest]