Hi Guys, Following on from my previous update to the .rsrc section merging code, I am committing a second patch that improves the algorithm further. This time it should be able to cope with all sizes of input .rsrc section. Cheers Nick bfd/ChangeLog 2014-03-19 Nick Clifton * peXXigen.c (rsrc_process_section): Add code to scan input sections and record their lengths. Use these lengths to find the start of each merged .rsrc section. ld/ChangeLog 2014-03-19 Nick Clifton * scripttempl/pe.sc (R_RSRC): Fix default-manifest exclusion. (.rsrc): Add SUBALIGN(4). Remove SORT. * scripttempl/pep.sc: Likewise.