Hi Nick, I committed attached patch as obvious to fix the first issue and I was about to say I couldn't reproduce the big endian failure, but I just noticed I was building a aarch64_be-none-elf. I'll go have a look at aarch64_be-linux-gnu now... Kind regards, Andre On 15/11/2022 10:42, Nick Clifton wrote: > Hi Andre, > >   I am seeing a new testsuite failure in the GAS testsuite for AArch64 >   targets.  There appear to be two problems.  For a toolchain configured >   as aarch64-linux-gnu it seems that the regexps do not match. (There >   appears to be some extra text in gas/testsuite/gas/aarch64/cssc.d that >   is not present in the disassembler output). > >   Secondly, for a toolchain configured as aarch64_be-linux-gnu the test >   source file does not assemble at all. :-( > >   Please could you fix these problems ? > > Cheers >   Nick >