Hi, This patch introduces ETE (Embedded Trace Extension) system registers. If ETE is implemented, the ETE registers are: - TRCEXTINSELR<0-3> an External Input Select Register . - TRCRSR a Resources Status Register. Above system registers are documented here: https://developer.arm.com/docs/ddi0601/f Note: as this is register only extension, we do not want to hide these registers behind -march flag going forward (they should be enabled by default). aarch64-none-linux-gnu binutils regression tests OK. OK for master branch? PS: I do not have write permission, can this be commited in my name if approved please? Kind regards, Przemyslaw Wirkus gas/ChangeLog: 2020-09-17 Przemyslaw Wirkus * testsuite/gas/aarch64/ete.d: New test. * testsuite/gas/aarch64/ete.s: New test. opcodes/ChangeLog: 2020-09-17 Przemyslaw Wirkus * aarch64-opc.c: Add ETE system registers TRCEXTINSELR<0-3> and TRCRSR.