On Tue, Aug 29, 2023 at 6:38 PM Tsukasa OI wrote: > Unless Ventana is working on some RV32 processors (and soon to be released > ), I think disabling XVentanaCondOps instructions on RV32 would be safer > (to prevent possible misuses). I would like to hear thoughts especially > from Ventana employees since I am just a volunteer. > Representing Ventana, what you say is correct, i.e. we have no plans to do RV32 processors. Greg > I also chose not to reject XVentanaCondOps + RV32 because it is not stated > that is illegal (unlike Zcf + RV64). This patch set makes XVentanaCondOps > + RV32 empty (yet legal). >