A quick answer is that should be addressed by mapping symbol, but I am not sure the current implementation status in binutils side, Nelson might be able to answer this. https://github.com/riscv-non-isa/riscv-elf-psabi-doc/pull/196 Jan Beulich via Binutils 於 2022年9月12日 週一 18:14 寫道: > Hello, > > for use in other work I've been playing with this piece of assembly code > > .option push > .option arch, +c > aliasC: > sll x1, x1, 3 > c.slli x1, 3 > sra x8, x8, 3 > c.srai x8, 3 > srl x8, x8, 3 > c.srli x8, 3 > .option pop > > ending up quite surprised that the resulting object doesn't disassemble > (at least not without giving the disassembler extra options). It then > occurred to me to drop the push/pop of the options, and voila - things > worked. Aiui riscv_write_out_attrs() populates Tag_RISCV_arch with the > state of things at the end of assembly. Which raises (at least) two > questions: > > 1) Shouldn't the assembler accumulate all extensions which were ever > enabled in the course of processing the source, and use that set to > populate Tag_RISCV_arch? Even if that's too simplistic, I don't think > the state of things at the end of assembly can be taken as > representative for the entire object. > > 2) The assembler properly sets the RVC bit in the ELF flags in the > case described. Shouldn't the disassembler use that information > alongside the attributes section? > > Thanks for any insight, > Jan >