Thanks for taking care of this. I had v2 in the queue for this week—even better if it took care of itself. The updated GCC patches should go out right after the final (incorporating comments from the public review) specification goes out. Philipp. On Tue 27. Jun 2023 at 06:27, Jeff Law wrote: > > > On 6/20/23 22:38, Palmer Dabbelt wrote: > > On Tue, 20 Jun 2023 21:25:12 PDT (-0700), binutils@sourceware.org wrote: > >> > >> > >> On 6/19/23 08:21, Philipp Tomsich wrote: > >>> Given that the 2.41 milestone is approaching and Zicond has passed the > >>> FREEZE milestone (and is even out of public review already), I would > >>> like to move this forward. > >>> Is this OK for trunk? Should I resubmit with an updated commit > message? > >> Given they were acked with "this is fine to go forward with the spec > >> freezes", I think they can go forward now. I think you just need to > >> fixup the ChangeLog a bit since it references > >> INSN_CLASS_XVENTANACONDOPS ;-) > > > > Can whomever (IIRC Philipp?) sent the first version just send a v2 with > > the various bits fixed up (ie, no RFC, no "don't merge this" header, and > > the review comments addressed)? That way there's a chance folks will > > actually look at it. > Seems a bit silly to keep deferring this. I went ahead and fixed up the > ChangeLog entry to reference INSN_CLASS_ZICOND rather than > INSN_CLASS_XVENTANACONDOPS as well as the spec URL and version number > and pushed the result. > > Jeff >