Hello, I see that the linker ld dosent support compressed_debug_sections but objcopy supports compressed_debug_sections for mingw platform. Is it possible to support compressed_debug_sections with the ld linker. Details about the objcopy and ld binaries are as follows ``` $ /ucrt64/bin/ld --version GNU ld (GNU Binutils) 2.41 Copyright (C) 2023 Free Software Foundation, Inc. This program is free software; you may redistribute it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3 or (at your option) a later version. This program has absolutely no warranty. $ /ucrt64/bin/ld --help | grep compress ``` ``` $ objcopy --version GNU objcopy (GNU Binutils) 2.41 Copyright (C) 2023 Free Software Foundation, Inc. This program is free software; you may redistribute it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3 or (at your option) any later version. This program has absolutely no warranty. $ objcopy --help | grep compress --compress-debug-sections[={none|zlib|zlib-gnu|zlib-gabi|zstd}] --decompress-debug-sections Decompress DWARF debug sections using zlib ``` I also verifed that I am able to use --compress-debug-sections on a hello world binary compiled from rust like below ``` $ cargo new hello_world $ cargo +stable-gnu build $ ./target/debug/hello_world.exe Hello, world! $ objcopy --compress-debug-sections target/debug/hello_world.exe hello_world_compress $ ./hello_world_compress Hello, world! $ ls -lah ./hello_world_compress target/debug/hello_world.exe -rwxr-xr-x 1 user user 2.4M Dec 24 16:56 ./hello_world_compress -rwxr-xr-x 2 user user 5.4M Dec 24 16:54 target/debug/hello_world.exe ``` Thanks for the help in advance.