Hello there, I'm reaching out to know how much interest there'd be to add upstream support in binutils for the Sony PSP CPU. Before patches are crafted and tests are written, I'd like to know if this is something that you guys would consider merging. I'd be doing the work but you would need to help reviewing and merging it of course :) The Sony PSP is a device that has a homebrew community (see github.com/pspdev) behind and that's still alive and kicking. Although the device is rather easy to support from a toolchain point of view (it's a MIPS device) it features some special floating point co-processor (VFPU) that has an interesting and rich instruction set. At the time of writing, the toolchain is almost a vanilla gcc build (just a couple of patches) and a rather patched binutils port. Since the VFPU instruction set is mostly orthogonal to the MIPS instruction set, it was relatively easy to rebase over the years. A few years ago a rewrite of the MIPS backend in binutils meant the community was stuck on an older binutils release, which required a full from scratch rewrite. This is why we think it'd be a great idea to upstream this code so that it can live on. Thanks for you time and help! David