Hi, I am a Polish software developer and radio amateur and I am writing to you in regard to the binutils objdump binary tool. Since I have been doing C language development for many years, is there any plan to introduce disassembler's machine code instruction information including the amount of clock cycles needed to execute? I have written a PHP script to analyze .lss files for AVR, however it seems the feature I mentioned above could be implemented in binutils. You can read more about me on my websites, links below. I look forward to hearing from you. SIncerely yours, Jakub http://so6agj.epizy.com http://thewowsignal.epizy.com