On Thu, Dec 29, 2022, 21:41 Mark Harmstone wrote: > * The aarch64pe emulation target is renamed to arm64pe. This is the name > that LLVM is already using, even though as a rule we call this arch > aarch64. > Without this clang won't work with ld. Another possibility would be to > change the -m parameter if it's "arm64", but that seems to me like it's > making things more complicated than they need to be. > Or just fix clang. Seems like if clang wants to work with ld, clang should use ld's name. >