* OpenRISC port ready for inclusion
@ 2014-03-03 19:57 Olof Kindgren
From: Olof Kindgren @ 2014-03-03 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils; +Cc: openrisc, openrisc

Hi,

My name is Olof and I'm writing as a member of the OpenRISC project.
We have been maintaining ports for a lot of software including
binutils for many years, but we are now trying to push our work
upstream bit by bit. The turn has now come to binutils.

What we have is a repo tracking upstream,a diff against
binutils-2.24.1 and all contributors to the OpenRISC-specific parts
are ready to sign over their respective parts to FSF... so how do we
proceed?

Regards,
Olof Kindgren

* Re: OpenRISC port ready for inclusion