On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 3:16 AM Nick Clifton via Binutils wrote: > > Hi Howard, > > >> Why not just make the new plugin disable itself if the host tool > >> doesn't provide the all_symbols_read entry point? > > > > Yeah, that'd be fine too. Just noop/silently exit if entry points are missing. > > I can write that up if folks agree it's better. > > Please do. > > It turns out that my proposed fix breaks the LTO plugin, so it is a no-go. :-( > I am going to check this in if there are no objections today. -- H.J.