On Thu, Sep 21, 2023 at 1:32 PM Rui Ueyama wrote: > Thank you for reviewing! I'll let you know when you can merge this > patch (i.e. when my proposal is ratified.) > Thanks :-) > Meanwhile, do I need to fill in the copyright assignment form? > Oops, I almost forgot this... Yes, it would be great and convenient if you have the assignment, I remember the new form was here, https://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=gnulib.git;a=tree;f=doc/Copyright You can fill one of them (probably, seem like all three look the same ), and then send it to assign@gnu.org. Thanks Nelson