On Tue, Jan 16, 2024 at 6:56 PM Mary Bennett wrote: > v3 -> v4: > * Remove trailing white space > * Since the XCVbi instructions uses a relocation, linker tests were > added. I think it best if we keep them just to prove that the CORE-V > instructions are correct. > I don't think keeping the ld testcase is necessary since you don't add any new relocation. The cv.beqimm uses R_RISCV_BRANCH, and only changes the assembler code, so adding an assembler testcase with readelf or objdump -dr should be the right way to go. Unless the cv.beqimm changes the R_RISCV_BRANCH behavior and need a new relocation, otherwise no ld testcase required. Thanks Nelson