On Fri, Aug 25, 2023 at 9:26 PM Palmer Dabbelt wrote: > On Thu, 24 Aug 2023 19:15:32 PDT (-0700), nelson@rivosinc.com wrote: > > Passed the binutils regression, and the pei-riscv64 testcase is also > > passed. I don't familiar with the COFF stuff, but at least the support > of > > objdump and objcopy seems to be working, that's what I can check the most > > currently. Hope this helps before any expert comments appear ;) > > So you think it's ready to merge, or did you want to look closer? > At least it should be safe to merge since regressions are passed, and current features shouldn't be affected. So if no one objected after a while, it should merge. Nelson