Hello Vladimir, >It looks like you sent patch for review to the gdb alias. >I am only in binutils@sourceware.org. I had sent the patches to both gdb-patches@sourceware.org and binutils@sourceware.org. >I ran gprofng.display/display.exp on Fedora 36 x86-64 and I got > >     UNSUPPORTED: jsynprog > >It is expected. You built gprofng without java profiling support. > > >     ERROR: comparison of results in mttest failed >     UNRESOLVED: mttest >     ERROR: comparison of results in mttest failed > >     UNRESOLVED: mttest >     PASS: synprog >     PASS: synprog > > >Usually, when synprog passes and mttest fails, it means that >pthread_create interposition is broken in libgp-collector.so. >In any case, it is not result of your patch. >I never run gprofng on Fedora 36. >Please create a bug against gprofng and describe how you configure your >build. All I did was: $ mkdir /tmp/binutils $ cd /tmp/binutils $ /path/to/repo/configure $ make $ cd gprofng $ make check I tried again and this time I get ERROR: comparison of results in jsynprog failed UNRESOLVED: jsynprog ERROR: comparison of results in mttest failed UNRESOLVED: mttest ERROR: comparison of results in mttest failed UNRESOLVED: mttest PASS: synprog PASS: synprog already without this patch. I attach the .log in case it helps to analyze this. >+#ifdef DBG_LT1 >    TprintfT (DBG_LT1, "my_cpuid: __get_cpuid(0x%x, 0x%x, 0x%x, 0x%x, >0x%x) returns %d\n", >          op, regs->eax, regs->ebx, regs->ecx, regs->edx, ret); >+#endif > > > >I suggest to just remove TprintfT. This debug output is currently not >used by anyone. There are other Tprintf (no trailing T) in the ARM part. I didn't touch those as it didn't fail on my box and I wouldn't be able to test the changes. Do you want me to remove those, too? Untested. thanks, markus. Intel Deutschland GmbH Registered Address: Am Campeon 10, 85579 Neubiberg, Germany Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Sharon Heck, Tiffany Doon Silva Chairperson of the Supervisory Board: Nicole Lau Registered Office: Munich Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 186928