* approved commit to the 2.10 branch??
@ 2000-06-18 21:59 David O'Brien
From: David O'Brien @ 2000-06-18 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

I noticed that `amorda' just committed to ld/scripttempl/elf.sc on the
2.10 branch.  Was this an approved commit?  I didn't see anything in the
mailing list about it?

My concern is there isn't a 2.10-release tag on the branch yet.  So
finding changes from 2.10-release will be harder if people commit to the
branch before Philip has a chance to officially release 2.10.

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.com)

* Re: approved commit to the 2.10 branch??
@ 2000-06-18 22:53 ` Alan Modra
From: Alan Modra @ 2000-06-18 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 18 Jun 2000, David O'Brien wrote:

> I noticed that `amorda' just committed to ld/scripttempl/elf.sc on the
> 2.10 branch.  Was this an approved commit?  I didn't see anything in the
> mailing list about it?

I mailed Philip directly about the 2.10 branch change.  The changes to the
trunk were posted under the subjects

  targets supporting garbage collection
  Re: Test case which displays problem found in libstdc++-v3 effort

--
Linuxcare.  Support for the Revolution.

* Re: approved commit to the 2.10 branch??
@ 2000-06-19  7:41 ` Philip Blundell
From: Philip Blundell @ 2000-06-19  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

>My concern is there isn't a 2.10-release tag on the branch yet.  So
>finding changes from 2.10-release will be harder if people commit to the
>branch before Philip has a chance to officially release 2.10.

It's OK, I have a local working directory that represents the precise state of
the release and I can tag from that.  I haven't had a chance to do that yet
because I'm several hundred miles from my desk at the moment.

p.