* garbage collector
@ 2006-08-24 15:01 ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT
From: ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT @ 2006-08-24 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

Hi,
  I noted that garbage collector support on GNU ld is not that complete.
Only elf is supported and not shared libraries. I think that garbage
collector is very important. C shouldn't have much unused code but for
C++ this is a big advantage. Does someone is working on this field?

bye
  freddy77

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-08-24 10:49 UTC | newest]