* Submitting Patches
@ 2002-01-16 11:25 Michael Rich
From: Michael Rich @ 2002-01-16 11:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

I'd like to submit some minor patches to make it where the powerpcle-winnt
will build from the official sources (currently there are build errors).

Is there any documents that describe how a patch should be built to submit
to this list?  I'm not very familar with generating patches in general, so
any help would be appreciated in that respect.

Thanks,

Michael Rich
http://www.AlphaX86.com

* Re: Submitting Patches
@ 2002-01-17  2:15 ` Hans-Peter Nilsson
From: Hans-Peter Nilsson @ 2002-01-17  2:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Rich; +Cc: binutils

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Michael Rich wrote:
> I'd like to submit some minor patches to make it where the powerpcle-winnt
> will build from the official sources (currently there are build errors).
>
> Is there any documents that describe how a patch should be built to submit
> to this list?  I'm not very familar with generating patches in general, so
> any help would be appreciated in that respect.

Use the general instructions at
<URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html> regarding coding
standards, copyright assignment and the mechanichs of patch
submissions.  Patches are sent to this list, and the CVS repo
information is at <URL:http://sources.redhat.com/binutils/>.

brgds, H-P