I am Ashaish, Business Manager working with an India-based IT company. I am pleased to let you know that we create personalized mobile applications that can work on diverse platforms like iPhone, iPad, Android phones. We take the standard of several app developments to a whole new level by making use of real-time app analytics for route matching, video streaming, geo-tagging, and third-party integration, etc. We work in: Native iOS app development Native Android app development Cross-Platform app development Domains we are experts in: Ecommerce, Food application, Chat application, Healthcare, Dating, etc. We are not limited to these and have expertise in several more domains. Please come up with the detailed requirement or share any reference app so that I can come up with my best suggestion and pricing for the same. I am looking forward to your precious revert. Thank You, Ashaish.