On 02 Nov 2022 15:28, Luis Machado wrote: > On 11/2/22 13:41, Joel Sherrill wrote: > > Not to be negative but what type of content is going to go in the Wiki? > > > > Over at RTEMS, I've become quite disillusioned with Wikis for most > > content. Not being integrated with the source processes, version > > control, and releases, it can become out of sync and out of date. > > It's usually much easier to keep documents in any markup system > > up to date than a wiki. > > I feel the same way about wiki's and confluence in general. If there isn't a team on top of it, > pages do go out of sync and go stale over time. Having something in-tree that can get exported to "wiki format" > would be nice. at that point, there isn't much diff from what we already have today: put it in the various manuals that get built as html and pushed to the binutils website. "wiki format" when the source is GIT doesn't really mean much. the output is html either way. -mike