I had a look today at DT_RELR again, and found I need to do some work in the linker. Just keeping addresses of relative relocs isn't enough, because data addresses can change between ppc64_elf_size_stubs and ppc64_elf_build_stubs. Anyway, the reason for the email is to inform anyone playing with DT_RELR on powerpc64 that the current support is definitely experimental! Also, you might like to apply the attached patch to gitlab.com/x86-glibc/glibc users/hjl/relr/master branch. glibc regressions went from 574 to 17. -- Alan Modra Australia Development Lab, IBM