Hi Fangrui Song, > Relocation section '.relr.dyn' at offset 0x1f4 contains 2 entries: > > Considering REL/RELA output, users might misinterpret "entries" as > "relocation entries" instead of referring to RELR words. > Overall, the number of relocation entries seems more valuable than the > number of RELR words (users can infer the number from the section > size, or the new "Index:" column). A fair point. >> The patch also checks for malformed RELR entries (such as an entry >> with a value of just 1). > > Trailing 1 can be utilized by linkers to avoid convergence issues > (https://reviews.llvm.org/D67164): Interesting. I had not realised that that could happen. So how about the attached patch ? It changes the start of the RELR section display so that it looks something like this: Relocation section '.relr.dyn' at offset 0x1a0 contains 3 entries which relocate 27 locations: It also removes the warning about an no-op bitmap entry. The patch is inefficient in that the section data is loaded twice, once to count the entries and a second time to display them. But this can always be fixed up later if it proves to be a significant overhead. In my testing I did not encounter any delays because of the double load... Cheers Nick