Hi Simon, >> Would a new BFD library function help ? One that took a BFD and returned a >> pointer to its internal_extra_pe_aouthdr structure (as defined in include/coff/internal.h) >> or NULL if the BFD does not have one ? Providing a function like that should >> be fairly simple to implement. > > I think it would help a bit, in that GDB wouldn't have to import a BFD internal header > just for this. Fair enough. In which case I have now applied this patch. Cheers Nick bfd/ChangeLog 2020-03-25 Nick Clifton * cofflink.c (bfd_coff_get_internal_extra_pe_aouthdr): New function. * libbfd-in.h (bfd_coff_get_internal_extra_pe_aouthdr): Prototype. * libbfd.h: Regenerate.