Hi, This patch contains a reformatting of -march option section in gas documentation. For instance (see https://sourceware.org/binutils/docs-2.41/as.html#ARM-Options), before all the options were on one line: For armv8-a: +crc: Enables CRC32 Extension. +simd: Enables VFP and NEON for Armv8-A. +crypto: Enables Cryptography Extensions for Armv8-A, implies +simd. +sb: Enables Speculation Barrier Instruction for Armv8-A. +predres: Enables Execution and Data Prediction Restriction Instruction for Armv8-A. +nofp: Disables all FPU, NEON and Cryptography Extensions. +nocrypto: Disables Cryptography Extensions. Now, the readability is improved thanks to the itemization of the options: For armv8-a: +crc: Enables CRC32 Extension. +simd: Enables VFP and NEON for Armv8-A. +crypto: Enables Cryptography Extensions for Armv8-A, implies +simd. +sb: Enables Speculation Barrier Instruction for Armv8-A. +predres: Enables Execution and Data Prediction Restriction Instruction for Armv8-A. +nofp: Disables all FPU, NEON and Cryptography Extensions. +nocrypto: Disables Cryptography Extensions. Ok for binutils-master? I don't have commit access so I need someone to commit on my behalf. Regards, Matthieu.