Introduces instructions for the Advanced SIMD lut extension for AArch64. They are documented in the following links: * luti2: https://developer.arm.com/documentation/ddi0602/2024-03/SIMD-FP-Instructions/LUTI2--Lookup-table-read-with-2-bit-indices-?lang=en * luti4: https://developer.arm.com/documentation/ddi0602/2024-03/SIMD-FP-Instructions/LUTI4--Lookup-table-read-with-4-bit-indices-?lang=en These instructions needed definition of some new operands. We will first discuss operands for the third operand of the instructions and then discuss a vector register list operand needed for the second operand. The third operands are vectors with bit indices and without type qualifiers. They are called Em_INDEX1_14, Em_INDEX2_13, and Em_INDEX3_12 and they have 1 bit, 2 bit, and 3 bit indices respectively. For these new operands, we defined new parsing case branch and a new instruction class. We also modified the existing reglane inserters and extractors to handle the new operands. The lsb and width of these operands are the same as many existing operands but the convention is to give different names to fields that serve different purpose so we introduced new fields in aarch64-opc.c and aarch64-opc.h for these operands. For the second operand of these instructions, we introduced a new operand called LVn_LUT. This represents a vector register list with stride 1. We defined new inserter and extractor for this new operand and it is encoded in FLD_Rn. We are enforcing the number of registers in the reglist using opcode flag rather than operand flag as this is what other SIMD vector register list operands are doing. The disassembly also uses opcode flag to print the correct number of registers. --- Hi, Regression tested for aarch64-none-elf and found no regressions. Ok for binutils-master? I don't have commit access so can someone please commit on my behalf? Regards, Saurabh