* A guy that thanks you for your job !
@ 2020-12-27 19:40 gaspard
From: gaspard @ 2020-12-27 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

Hi everybody my name is Elliot-Gaspard COURCHINOUX and I’m a french 18
years old student.
I study the french  law at the university. To fight against the
depression due to the french  october lockdown and because the college
is closed  I have decided to write a program that have the goal to
emulate basic instructions of  riscv,x86,ppc,arm and dec alpha isas.
To achieve this my program uses the libopcodes library from binutils.

And I would like to thanks all the   developers of binutils for yours
wonderful  jobs of binutils and especially on libopcodes.

If anyone is interested by my program , you can go to
https://thechiara.org for   more  informations  and access to the c
code.

It is completely free (GPLV3) !

Thanks !
Elliot-Gaspard COURCHINOUX
https://gaspard.courchinoux.org

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-12-27 19:40 UTC | newest]