Hi Guys, During an idle moment in a coffee shop (called the Boston Tea Party in case anyone is interested) I decided that it was time to start removing the last remaining vestiges of K&R style C formating from the binutils sources. So here is the first of what I hope will be a series of patches to update these old-school files. Cheers Nick bfd/ChangeLog 2005-03-22 Nick Clifton * binary.c: Convert to ISO C90 formatting. * coff-arm.c: Convert to ISO C90 formatting. * coffgen.c: Convert to ISO C90 formatting. * elf32-gen.c: Convert to ISO C90 formatting. * elf64-gen.c: Convert to ISO C90 formatting. * hash.c: Convert to ISO C90 formatting. * ieee.c: Convert to ISO C90 formatting.