Hi Guys, I am being a bit naughty here by combining three patches to readelf into one submission... I am applying the attached patch to fix a couple of minor things with readelf. The first was that it did not recognize the newly added CR16 target. The second was that there is no need for the NUM_ELEM() macro since a standard alternative version - ARRAY_SIZE - is defined in libiberty.h. Finally the third fix is to correct a few formatting errors in recently added code. Cheers Nick binutils/ChangeLog 2007-07-24 Nick Clifton * readelf.c (NUM_ELEM): Remove redundant macro; replace references to it with references to ARRAY_SIZE. Add support for CR16. Fix formatting.