Hi Guys, I am going to check in the attached patch which imports a fix from the mainline dejagnu sources. This fix is to use the -isystem switch to include system header files rather than -I. This fixes several unexpected failures in the GCC and G++ testsuites where the newlib system header file is included in strict ANSI mode, and the compiler barfs on the #include_next directive. Cheers Nick dejagnu/ChangeLog 2004-11-11 Nick Clifton * Import this patch from dejagnu mainline sources. It fixes unexpected failures in the GCC and G++ testsuites where is #include's in strict ANSI mode. 2002-11-12 Hans-Peter Nilsson * lib/libgloss.exp (newlib_include_flags): Use -isystem, not -I. (libio_include_flags, g++_include_flags, libstdc++_include_flags, winsup_include_flags): Ditto. * doc/user.sgml (Local Config File): Use -isystem, not -I, in example.