* Export Control Data for your product
@ 2011-08-03 11:26 Ettinger, Werner J. (E D EA SPR P 2)
From: Ettinger, Werner J. (E D EA SPR P 2) @ 2011-08-03 11:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils

Dear Sir or Madam,

to comply with the U.S. export control laws we kindly ask you to provide us with the export relevant data (such as ECCN and CCATS) for your product:

binutils

Thanks in advance,

 Werner

Werner J. Ettinger
Procurement Manager Region USA
Commodity Manager 3rd Party Software and Netcomm Products

Siemens AG
Energy Sector
Power Distribution Division
Energy Automation
E D EA SPR P 2
Humboldtstr. 59
90459 Nuremberg, Germany
phone: +49 (911) 433-8465
fax: +49 (911) 433-8435
cell: +49 (173) 2531816
mailto:werner.ettinger@siemens.com

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Peter Loescher, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Brigitte Ederer, Klaus Helmrich, Joe Kaeser, Barbara Kux, Hermann Requardt, Siegfried Russwurm, Peter Y. Solmssen, Michael Suess; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322

* Re: Export Control Data for your product
@ 2011-08-03 14:35 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2011-08-03 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ettinger, Werner J. (E D EA SPR P 2); +Cc: binutils

"Ettinger, Werner J. (E D EA SPR P 2)" <werner.ettinger@siemens.com>
writes:

> to comply with the U.S. export control laws we kindly ask you to provide us with the export relevant data (such as ECCN and CCATS) for your product:
>
> binutils

The GNU binutils are open source and contain no cryptographic code.  As
such they do not require ECCN or CCATS numbers.

Ian