It doesn't seem right to infer bfd_arch_mips_per_address when trying to figure out whether the ABI uses 32- or 64-bit addresses. Back when we rejected inter-linking of code for 32-bit and 64-bit ISAs, we'd probably always get it right, but this is now allowed, so this could possibly break o32 (and perhaps other 32-bit arches). I unfortunately have no idea of how to trigger this particular code chunk (defining a function with attribute constructor didn't do it), so this hasn't got much testing. Ok to install anyway?