On Sep 22, 2005, Alexandre Oliva wrote: > On Sep 17, 2005, Alexandre Oliva wrote: >> On Sep 16, 2005, Alexandre Oliva wrote: >>> On Sep 16, 2005, Alexandre Oliva wrote: >>>> Over the past few months, I've been working on porting to IA32 and >>>> AMD64/EM64T the interesting bits of the TLS design I came up with for >>>> FR-V, achieving some impressive speedups along with slight code size >>>> reductions in the most common cases. >>> Here's the patch. Built and tested on x86_64-linux-gnu and >>> i686-pc-linux-gnu. Ok to install? >> Updated patch, using different relocation numbers, and different >> dynamic table numbers as well. Same tests run and passed. Ok to >> install? > Updated again. Only significant change is that we no longer emit the > new dynamic table entries on x86-64 if we're linking with -z now, > since then we know we won't be resolving the relocations lazily, and > so the entries are not used at all. One more update. This time I've modified a little bit the code generated to pad relaxations, to get the best performance according to my benchmarking (not a lot of difference, but still), and adjusted the testsuite to match. Ok to install?