public inbox for bunsen@sourceware.org
* I have you
@ 2021-01-01 23:37 John White
From: John White @ 2021-01-01 23:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bunsen

Hi!

I`m aware that you watch very often aduIt 18+ videos!
Your smart-phone got a malware so I was able to record with your camera and the microphone without you even knowing in the same time you masturbate! So here is the deal.. if you don`t pay me 800$ equivalent value in Blt Coin the video with you(doing you know what) will be sent to your contacts.
My malicious application that was installed had also the function, to grab all your contacts from emails, phone book list, social media friends and so on. How about the passwords? No, because all smartphones have like a virus defender which means every app installed is scanned for malicious activities, so extracting passwords? Bad, that can be detected! Extracting contacts and using camera in background? Normal activity!
Ok! So in order to buy some coins go and search on Google for "Buy Blt Coin instantly" and send the coins to the next address:

Address: 1 A 7 B r r S q 4 e N R 7 P 7 r Z A E W v 9 v v f a E V C D 1 U 9 E
Amount: 0.027

Be aware! The Address which is CASE SENSITIVE was split with spaces, and you have to manually remove all spaces and the result must to be a string of 34 characters and it will start with "1" also it will end with "E". Use the string without spaces to send my coins! You have a few days!

Anway, to get rid of my backdoor sneaky application reset your device to factory settings. Go on Google and search for "Reset Factory Settings [your model phone]". In case you suspect that I compromised your passwords, change them as well! To avoid getting infected next time, your browser and your OS must to be updated regularry!
Also maybe you will take in consideration to stop with this habbit of watching videos like this... it makes your brain a mess.
When the payment is made in case you still get my emails simply ignore them. The hacked servers are scheduled to send multiple messages.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-01-01 23:37 UTC | newest]