public inbox for bunsen@sourceware.org
From: Maxim Kuvyrkov <maxim.kuvyrkov@linaro.org>
To: "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche@redhat.com>
Cc: bunsen@sourceware.org, Christophe Lyon <christophe.lyon@linaro.org>
Subject: Re: bunsen to assist ci/cd testsuite historical analysis needs
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 16:59:32 +0400	[thread overview]

Hi Frank,

Thanks for the pointers!

This approach matches well with our CI system.  We already store results in a git repo, and post-process them for publishing to LNT dashboard (e.g., [1]).

Re. ssh access -- could you create an account for linaro-tcwg-bot with ssh key [2]?

[1] http://llvm.validation.linaro.org:38000/db_default/v4/tcwg_gdb_check/graph?plot.14.0=1.14.0&plot.11.2=1.11.2
[2] https://git.linaro.org/ci/dockerfiles.git/tree/tcwg-base/home-data/tcwg-buildslave/.ssh/authorized_keys#n2

Thanks!

--